A thank you

Ricktifier

A thank you

Unread postby Ricktifier Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi, I am a "semi-hardcore(?)" player who just began maging somewhere in the middle of SoO (mained an spriest before that...no explanation needed right?) and i used icy-veins and my mage friend to get me thru getting "above average" but that still wasnt enough for me, i wanted to be able to maximize my dps but, while im good at understanding organized numbers, im not so great at figuring out how they interact on my own. On icy-veins i found akraen's guide to frost while looking into haste caps...eventually that forum lead me here....this is a gold mine ladies and gents....a gold mine. I have recently applied for a guild in the top 100 in the US and am being required to at least give fire and arcane a try (i love arcane, i dont love people standing in my rune). this forum was my first instinct...i find so much to make each spec enjoyable for me and if there hasnt been a post about something and i need the answer right away...guess who i find on the mmoc forums...the admins of this site...so heres to you admins who put the grueling work into figuring out the numbers and application of such you make this community so great and have made my mage experience FANTASTIC
Ricktifier

Re: A thank you

Unread postby Ricktifier Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:00 pm

also...thanks to all the non-admins who do their own napkin math or even large scale TC you deserve as much thanks
Dutchmagoz
Administrator

Re: A thank you

Unread postby Dutchmagoz Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Glad you enjoy it! The reason the site was made was to make a real mage community, and a one-stop place for everything mage.
Owner of Altered Time.

Twitch - Twitter - Arcane Guide (AT) - Arcane Guide (IV) - Fire Guide

For any issues with a moderator or the website, send me a PM!

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”