3 Legendary Question

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Vorrum

3 Legendary Question

Unread postby Vorrum Wed May 24, 2017 5:48 am

So I just got my 3rd legendary the Gravity spiral. My other two are sephuz and the crafted shoulders.

I clearly need to choose between 2 of the 3. I am an arcane mage and will stay arcane for the future as well as now. My question being, the ring has so much crit and crit is valuable to arcane mages that can regen mana with other legendaries such as the gravity spiral. Plus the 940 sephuz gives you 10% move speed/2% haste and essentially a mini-lust for 10 seconds if you can proc it, which in many fights you can easily. However the pure int from the shoulders is such a jump up from my non-legendary ones. Plus the shoulders give survivability which is always good.

So it boils down to the crit and proc from the ring or the raw int and survivability from the shoulders.

Note: I would sim myself but as its been said before the profiles for arcane dont work well, the do odd things like go into conserve phase at 60% and things like that.
Forrader

Re: 3 Legendary Question

Unread postby Forrader Wed May 24, 2017 3:41 pm

1. Sims is good to compare two items, the result is quite reliable despite of the fact it's broken to check your dps.
2. My feelycraft advise: use ring when you can proc it reliably 2-3 times per fight, in other cases use shoulders especially if it grants you a good boost in stats.
3. Don't worry, you will get 4th leg soon :)

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”