Input Lag on Kormrok

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Embers

Input Lag on Kormrok

Unread postby Embers Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Has anyone else had their raid group suffer from horrible input lag during the Dragging Hands on Kormrok? It hits my whole group every time, and makes Evanescing the grab to continue to single target Kormrok nearly worthless because I can't get anything out that isn't an instant cast until the hands are over anyway.
Raggamasta

Re: Hellfire Citadel Mage Tips

Unread postby Raggamasta Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:40 am

Has anyone else had their raid group suffer from horrible input lag during the Dragging Hands on Kormrok? It hits my whole group every time, and makes Evanescing the grab to continue to single target Kormrok nearly worthless because I can't get anything out that isn't an instant cast until the hands are over anyway.
Disable your dps meters, it should help quite a lot. You can always check your dps after each try on WCL if somebody is live logging.
Embers

Re: Input Lag on Kormrok

Unread postby Embers Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Thanks.

Someone else in our group read that using AG during them might have some kind of wonky interaction.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”