Challenge Mode - Questions about gear!

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Mitsukai

Challenge Mode - Questions about gear!

Unread postby Mitsukai Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Moderator note: moved to Q&A.

Hello everyone. I'm going to start CM's Gold runs soon(ish) in this xpac (have some bronze from the early starts of WoD when they gave the daily CM's), but am a bit confused at the gear requirements, more because most of the spreadsheets I came across include gear up until BRF but not HFC, and, unfortunately, some of that gear has been DS'ed already :p

I'm going to play a Frost Mage and I know the build is Multi+Crit (or Multi+Haste if I can't get pieces with the other stats). I also know gems and bonuses don't work.

If anyone has a list or knows of one, I'd appreciate the help very much.
Thank you <3

PS.: This is the gear I have currently btw.

Cloak :: Brilliant Hexweave Cloak of the Savage
Chest :: Robes of the Arcane Ultimatum
Hands :: Satin Gloves of Injustice
Ring 1 :: Whispering Taladite Ring of the Savage
Ring 2 :: Shadowmoon Ancestry Ring

Off-Hand :: Gibbering Madness (still waiting on that dagger)

Have other 3 pieces with Multi + Haste (which are not ideal but work) but my biggest concern are the trinkets.
Wilderness

Re: Challenge Mode - Questions about gear!

Unread postby Wilderness Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:42 am

Are you just looking to get your golds or push for fast times for competition? If you're just looking for golds you don't need to really min/max to a huge degree - just look for as much MS as you can get. Knowing the strats for each dungeon and how/what to pull will get you gold once your group is comfortable with what they need to do.
Ashamanxx || <Good Talk> || 13/13M

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”