Norgannon's Foresight

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
verviticus

Norgannon's Foresight

Unread postby verviticus Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:05 pm

i recently got this piece of shit and its only purpose right now seems to be fucking up the timing of my opener on distant targets by proccing in a way that causes me to hard cast pyroblast in my opener - so my question: is there any way to write a /stopcasting macro that only stops casting if the spell currently being cast is pyroblast? or do i just have to change the way i play the class to accommodate this pile of trash legendary

edit: alternately, is there a way to make myself immune to the foresight buff, or have it removed as soon as i get it without having to click on the buff itself? as it is, its actively a detriment
Raggamasta

Re: Norgannon's Foresight

Unread postby Raggamasta Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:10 pm

You can use this macro:

Code: Select all

#showtooltip Pyroblast /cancelaura Norgannon's Foresight /cast Pyroblast
Currently this legendary is bugged anyway and outside the burst phases this proc has 0 uptime. For example if both fireball and pyroblast land at the same time then Norgannon's Foresight buff is also lost which renders this legendary almost useless. So might as well use this cancelaura macro so it doesn't mess up your rotation while combustion is up.
verviticus

Re: Norgannon's Foresight

Unread postby verviticus Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:30 am

that's awesome, thanks!

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”