Arcane Spec Rotation (With Kilt)

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
vlizion

Arcane Spec Rotation (With Kilt)

Unread postby vlizion Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:50 pm

So, I've checked the previous topic about the Arcane Rotation for the Legendary, Mystic Kilt of the Rune Master, and I just want to see if there's any new rotation since the 7.1 is out. I have so many questions. I checked Icy Veins and the rotation they have isn't helping. I did however checked the arcane mage section and it did help my dps go up by 100k. (total dps 261.7k at 3 minutes) Now my ilvl is 867, with mastery of 46%. but my Haste is at 13% (all Unbuffed) Is there something that I'm doing wrong or which is it?
Tritiac

Re: Arcane Spec Rotation (With Kilt)

Unread postby Tritiac Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:46 pm

I use it to do a sort of pseudo-burn (although I also have the bracers so my burn phase is very long usually). The burn phase is the same, just rifle through your mana asap, and then when the conserve phase comes around, you burn to 40% or so then do ABx4, ABa, rinse and repeat until you can pop cooldowns and go into the more traditional burn phase. It allows more flexibility in the conserve phase where you can burn alot more mana than usual.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”