[FROST] M+ Legendary Recommendation? Back to Back Legs

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
subtlexgaming

[FROST] M+ Legendary Recommendation? Back to Back Legs

Unread postby subtlexgaming Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:22 pm

So I was "lucky" enough to get back to back legendary's yesterday. I received Chest then the Ice Time shoulders. RIP. So I currently have Prydz, Feet, Sephuz, Exodar, Chest, Ice Time Shoulders. What do would you guys recommend for m+ trash? I will be running sephuz/exodar on the bosses and raids. Ice Time seemed to do 2% of my M+ dmg in total. Would it be better to sub in prydz or sephuz? My group pushes high keys so I would probably go Prydz on tyrannical I imagine.
House

Re: [FROST] M+ Legendary Recommendation? Back to Back Legs

Unread postby House Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:09 am

Sephuz is really good for keys, you can activate it on cooldown very easily and you can also find a way to trigger it on most mythic + bosses. Now that it also gives passive bonuses before its on proc affect it is really worthwhile (I have the bracers and I switch between sephuz/shard in mythic +'s pending on whether I can get value out of shard) Prydaz is also always good, it makes life a lot easier for the healers and it is a chunky stat stick.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”