Double IL on Eli, chrono, guldan.

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
charlie01

Double IL on Eli, chrono, guldan.

Unread postby charlie01 Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:13 pm

Moderator note: moved to Q&A.

I've been wondering does the haste tracker weak aura show the haste buffa that we get from these bosses? The one I have doesn't seem to show the increase from the buffs. I also read some reports saying that all three of buffs from these bosses can help you do double Lance during just icy veins. I don't want to waste lances if I'm not sure of where my haste is at. Thank you for the help.
broedrost

Re: Double IL on Eli, chrono, guldan.

Unread postby broedrost Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:57 pm

I'm pretty certain these speedups are literally faster speed only, which also means Winter's Chill debuff duration is not as long. So even if you cast faster, your haste is not faster. You won't be able to hit 2 ice lances in to winters chill
durrtygoodz

Unread postby durrtygoodz Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:11 am

I'm pretty certain these speedups are literally faster speed only, which also means Winter's Chill debuff duration is not as long. So even if you cast faster, your haste is not faster. You won't be able to hit 2 ice lances in to winters chill
I'm able to do it just fine on chrono/elisande at least
Mcpenco

Unread postby Mcpenco Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:27 am

Moderator note: moved to Q&A.

I've been wondering does the haste tracker weak aura show the haste buffa that we get from these bosses? The one I have doesn't seem to show the increase from the buffs. I also read some reports saying that all three of buffs from these bosses can help you do double Lance during just icy veins. I don't want to waste lances if I'm not sure of where my haste is at. Thank you for the help.
I am can confirm that it works on both bosses.

Both buffs increase the speed of time on you and only you, not on the boss hence why the boss does not attack/move faster during this time. That being said, everything you do will be faster with these buffs up (boss debuffs do not get affected by this as far as I know).

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”