New player! Advice please

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
GARFIELDOZ

New player! Advice please

Unread postby GARFIELDOZ Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Mod edit: Moved to Q&A

Hey guys! I am a recently new WOW player about 2 months. Just wondering if I could get some advice of the mages out there! A bit of my info. my first character is a frost Mage average item level 891 with 42 traits in my Ebonchill. And I am really struggling with my DPS! Is there anyone that can pass on there wisdom to help me increase my DPS? I have watched the YouTube video by preach gaming trying my best to copy his rotation but struggling about 400k sec! Any help of videos I can watch or tricks would be greatly appreciated.
Forrader

Re: New player! Advice please

Unread postby Forrader Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:13 pm

It will be much easier to help you if you could provide some of your logs via e.g. warcraftlogs.com. There is usually just one general hint - always be casting if you already have read and understood through basics - know that you can shatter ebonbolt and frostbolts with flurry procs, have to push IL after casting flurry for same shatter effect and use available CDs (IV, orb, elemental's abilities, ebonbolt, etc.) on time.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”