Glacial spike vs TV talent funneling (gloves question)

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Inuyasu

Glacial spike vs TV talent funneling (gloves question)

Unread postby Inuyasu Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:29 pm

After seeing the changes to thermal void on the ptr, i have been collecting gear for glacial spike. After playing with GS, i have been getting great results.

My question is: are the legendary gloves worth using still with without TV, or should i use my legendary belt instead? 2 FoF during IV or boosted blizzard? Also, does having the gloves "force" me to go with TV?

My second legend will be secret ring if that makes a difference.
Drozzy

Re: Glacial spike vs TV talent funneling (gloves question)

Unread postby Drozzy Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:38 pm

The gloves are not worth using if you are not using TV. After being simmed using PTR values, it was found that even for nerfed TV, gloves are going to be bad. The legendary belt is quite good, so it'd be a good idea to use it. The legendary gloves certainly push a player towards TV, but if the PTR change goes through as is, it's very possible players will stop playing TV.
2 FoF during IV or boosted blizzard?
Don't know what you're asking here.
Inuyasu

Re: Glacial spike vs TV talent funneling (gloves question)

Unread postby Inuyasu Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Basically is the 2 fof generated by the gloves enough to counteract the effect of the belt. You answered my question though so thanks drozzy

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”