(Frost)mastery or crit-haste?

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Aufez

(Frost)mastery or crit-haste?

Unread postby Aufez Thu May 25, 2017 11:14 am

Mod Edit: Moved to Q&A
So, I am having this dillema.... since stats on items are crit/haste/versa/mastery.... in most cases i get items which are 15 lvl upgrade, but have stats that i would not like, for instance, i got 920 ring yesterday with versa and mastery... but would much more prefer to focus on crit (to 33%)/haste/versa then to put mastery items... but doesn't work like that, so my question to you is, i am now 911 equiped, is it better to be 905 equiped but to focus on crit/haste or 911 but with mastery items.... and one more thing since mastery is high, spec should be with bone chiling (cause of elemental dmg increase with mastery), glacial spike (again cause of high mastery), or "normal" spec lonely winter with thermal void?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... zzak/aufez" target="_blank
Yifei

Re: mastery or crit-haste?

Unread postby Yifei Thu May 25, 2017 11:23 am

+15 iLlv > Stats
Xinder

Re: mastery or crit-haste?

Unread postby Xinder Thu May 25, 2017 3:58 pm

Jewelry is hard to determine but typically anything else that is 15ilvls is an upgrade just from the raw INT difference between the two items. Your best bet is to sim yourself to find out if a jewelry piece is an upgrade.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”