Question on Burst Phases (Arcane)

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Zhaoxin

Question on Burst Phases (Arcane)

Unread postby Zhaoxin Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:39 pm

Hey all!

So being burning at the right / opportune times is pretty key to DPS overall, I wanted to run through how I burn on each boss to see if it lines up with how you all do it, or if you guys had any useful tips regarding that (only listing bosses where I don't burn at the start and on CD)

Harj - I usually wait for the first wave of adds before popping everything and AB until they're dead -> single target on boss. I then hold my CD's for every add phase thereafter.

Mistress - Similar to Harj but since it's more constant AoE I don't usually hold it off too long.

Desolate Host - being we hero right when the host spawns to burn the bosses down - I usually burt for the add phases when in the Spirit Realm and then when we hero, but this doesn't always line up exactly (sometimes we get an additional add phase).

Maiden - I hold CD's (save Mark of Aluneth and one Rune) until after the first guitar hero phase because that's when we lust/have the damage boost.

KJ - At the beginning then during Phase 2 I hold it for every phase of shadow reflection adds.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”