Swapping from GS to TV

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Anamaus

Swapping from GS to TV

Unread postby Anamaus Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Howdy gamers, my first ever post and i have a question,

I have been playing WoW for a year and finally found a class i love playing Frost Mage! I have okish gears and i use GS build. I have read that TV build is better for DPS and i really want to try it, but all my gears are Mastery and i cant find good gears that dont have mastery.. or give the stats needed for TV build ( i've been told Mastery is the worse stat for TV build). I dont have money or gold to buy AH gears, so my question is Where can i find awesome gears that will help my dps is TV build? Any advice or help would be very very appreciated,

IGN Anamaus
Realm Argent Dawn

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... wn/anamaus

thats my armoury.
Anamaus

Re: Swapping from GS to TV

Unread postby Anamaus Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:27 pm

anyone? :(
flowm0tion

Unread postby flowm0tion Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Howdy gamers, my first ever post and i have a question,

I have been playing WoW for a year and finally found a class i love playing Frost Mage! I have okish gears and i use GS build. I have read that TV build is better for DPS and i really want to try it, but all my gears are Mastery and i cant find good gears that dont have mastery.. or give the stats needed for TV build ( i've been told Mastery is the worse stat for TV build). I dont have money or gold to buy AH gears, so my question is Where can i find awesome gears that will help my dps is TV build? Any advice or help would be very very appreciated,

IGN Anamaus
Realm Argent Dawn

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... wn/anamaus

thats my armoury.
Raids, m+, daily activities on Argus and the Broken Isles have a chance of titanforging reasonable gear for you. You could even buy some BoE's on the Auction House if you have the gold. There's not really a secret method to obtaining better gear, you just - in theory although its a bit iffy with the current state of gearforging - have to progressively do harder content.
Anamaus

Unread postby Anamaus Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:44 am

so difficult when ya broke irl and in game haha, thanks for the advice my friend
Tritiac

Unread postby Tritiac Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Just try to slowly build up your stats and transition when you can get a good bit of haste/vers in lieu of mastery. You won't really be able to totally get away from mastery though because a lot of the tier seems to be mastery oriented. Once you can get ~30% crit, ~25% haste and ~8% vers though you should be good to go regardless of where your mastery is at.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”