Question about tier sets.

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Mason

Question about tier sets.

Unread postby Mason Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Hey all,

I'm a returning player after not playing for just under a year. Currently I'm 930ilvl and I'm only pulling 700k on fights. I was looking around and seen that even though ToS is older content ,the tier sets used from it are pretty much BiS regardless. I was trying to be lazy and avoid doing it to same time :P

So my question is when going for the Tier sets in ToS and Antorus what is the optimal 4 piece and 2 piece sets?

i.e. (This is just an example.)
Chest, legs, helm, gloves 4 peice from ToS
Shoulders, bracers 2 peice from Antorus. ( Yes I know legendary bracers for frost is best. )

Thanks bbys.
-Mason
Mageski

Re: Question about tier sets.

Unread postby Mageski Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:24 pm

The iLvl of your items and how close you are to shatter cap will always have an impact on what is truly best, but I believe the current thinking is that Cloak/Gloves are going to be your best bet. I'd say get whatever you can and then sim yourself.
Orctasia

Re: Question about tier sets.

Unread postby Orctasia Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:45 pm

There's no tier bracers to worry about.

4pc t21 with 2pc t20 is currently the best setup as of now. Using t20 cloak/gloves or helm - depends on what you have.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”