Question about Ice Lance usage

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Patxiku93

Question about Ice Lance usage

Unread postby Patxiku93 Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Hello guys, I recently changed to frost and I have a couple of questions about how to use Ice Lance. Are we suppose to save the Fingers of frost procs for when we have the chain reaction buff up? Also, are we suppose to cast frostbolts in between ice lances. Let's say I have 2 fingers of frost procs. Do I go FB->IL->FB->IL or FB->IL->IL?
Jezrien

Re: Question about Ice Lance usage

Unread postby Jezrien Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:08 pm

1. You do not save FoF for any "better" future. Delaying leads to munching procs which is always bad.
2. Well, if you have 1 FoF after FB you usually cast Lance and start another FB. It looks like this: FB > Ice Lance procs > you start another FB > Lance. If you have 2+ FoFs after "another FB" part then you should dump all your FoFs and then return back to FB (if nothing but this filler spell can be cast).
Patxiku93

Re: Question about Ice Lance usage

Unread postby Patxiku93 Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:52 pm

Thanks dude. It's what I was doing but it seemed so simple I thaough maybe there was another way to optimice better

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”