Frost mage versus Argus

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Elijahs68

Frost mage versus Argus

Unread postby Elijahs68 Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Hello mates, i am a french frost mage who need some tips to be better!

This is a video from me versus Argus HM.

https://youtu.be/M9M8Ej2Z05E

Thanks boys!
Jezrien

Re: Frost mage versus Argus

Unread postby Jezrien Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:21 am

Nice try to make viewers count bigger. :D

Anyway, FT is not the best talent choice here. Pick SI. Stop Blizzarding only 1 target. It's allowed only if you are about to pop all your CDs and need that orb to sync it, such things don't happen often though (maybe once per fight). You missed 2 opportunities to cast Veins (on p2 and p3). Even though you didn't munch BF a lot (just 1 according to lhe log) but the manner of dealing with that proc is fraught with munching more. If you have BF and FoF and you're casting FB, consume BF right away and then FoF. Such overlapping happens no matter what but you should avoid manual munching BF. Remeber that critical FB reduces Veins CD too and gives you chain reaction stack. Plus sometimes you just do Flurry>Lance combo without BF when there was no need for that. You ignore FB in shatter combo only if you need to move. Where is your potion of prolonged power? You could have 3 throughout the entire fight.
And you didn't get the last haste/vers buff on p1. Also your raid missed some Beacons and 1 you could interrupt by yourself for sure. But you unnecessarily interrupt too many your own casts. You have shimmer which you can do during any other ongoing cast but you did like 3 times in total. In this case it would be better for you to have Ice Flows talent. And you should sync your own BL with Veins and other CDs on the last phase.
I think that's all.
Elijahs68

Re: Frost mage versus Argus

Unread postby Elijahs68 Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello, thanks a lot for the advice! Im gonna be better for thé next time, i will change my talent. Yes i didnt use my potion, bad point for me.

Thanks a lot !

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”