(Fire) low dps need help on M-Kingaroth

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Konbini36

(Fire) low dps need help on M-Kingaroth

Unread postby Konbini36 Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:25 pm

Hello! I really have problem with this boss and i don't know why. Did my rotation bad? I didn't use RoP here because last time I try to use it didn't went well now I'm still try to figure out where to place it during adds burst. I try everything to improve my dps but my dps get worse. Could you guys check my logs and list what I'm doing wrong and what should I do pls, May be I missed or forgot something, :(

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XA ... &source=13
z0nkey

Re: (Fire) low dps need help on M-Kingaroth

Unread postby z0nkey Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:05 am

For starters, you should be using meteor's as soon as the adds spawn with your combustion. Do not use cooldowns in between add phases aside from a meteor because the cooldown will line up with the adds & your combustion perfectly every time if you maintain this.

Ideally you want to use meteor+combustion as soon as the adds spawn since they have the highest stacked damage taken at that point netting you higher crits and a higher ignite.

It looks like you sit on a lot of your phoenix flames and fire blasts - you never want to remain capped at 3 since this is a dps loss. For PF and fireblast you want to keep 1-2 floating at all times and have 2-3 going into combustion's.

Depending on how fast the add dies that you're assigned to you can use a lock gate and or blinks to get to the remaining adds and finish them off to increase your dps even more.

edit: I also noticed you use Beacon trinket for Kin'Garoth which isn't necessarily bad but you should be holding that for your combustion's during add phase to maximize the output from the trinket as well.

Good luck mate.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”