Frost | Uldir Pre-Raid BiS List

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Riyun

Frost | Uldir Pre-Raid BiS List

Unread postby Riyun Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:36 pm

I plan to go semi-hardcore during the first few weeks of BFA leading up to the release of Uldir. However, i have no clue what the Pre-Raid BiS list is or what traits to use for the Azerite Armor. Can someone help me or point me in the direction to some resources. The Mage Class Discord has no information on it this subject. i asked there already : /
Rhuan

Re: Frost | Uldir Pre-Raid BiS List

Unread postby Rhuan Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:53 pm

Julia

Unread postby Julia Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:56 am

There's no such things as bis lists due to warforging and titanforging messing everything up.
Get familair with raidbots and simulation and use that to determin what gear is an upgrade or not. Guide to raidbots: https://goo.gl/q1nJyE

Theres also sources such as herodamage, the sim dumpposts by glynny, the spec guides and bloodmallet you can use to HELP you decide what gear to go for. You should still always sim your character as their values are based on their profiles and not your character so values might differ.

One final note, simc is incomplete right now. General cross class azerite powers are missing, a lot of trinkets aren't working and more. Check out these resources after launch again for better results than what they are now. Also the sim dump posts are based on prepatch and not bfa. They'll be updated soon.

Hope this helps you out more than a random link without context.
jeiden

Unread postby jeiden Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:31 pm

I don't get why there is such a difference between the number 1 trinket and guilded loa. Proc rate ?
Rhuan

Unread postby Rhuan Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:55 am

I don't get why there is such a difference between the number 1 trinket and guilded loa. Proc rate ?
2 ppm vs 1 ppm according wowhead

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”