Anyone else experiencing a blink issue on Taloc?

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Imaishi

Anyone else experiencing a blink issue on Taloc?

Unread postby Imaishi Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:39 pm

I was doing mythic yesterday and had my blink constantly not move me at all or move me backwards on Taloc, making stacking on tank harder than it should be.
There were 2 other mage guidies and neither had the problem so idk what's going on but it's very consistent for me. :cry:
ertai

Re: Anyone else experiencing a blink issue on Taloc?

Unread postby ertai Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:26 pm

Are you using altered blink (Arcane momentum glyph)? My guildie with this have the same issue.
Maybe the problem is here.
Sheireh

Unread postby Sheireh Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Yep, I have this problem in HC Taloc (I use the Arcane Momentum glyph).
Not with all the blinks in that fight, but only in the first phase (when I cast blink, it pulls me back instead of when I'm going, quite outside the "ring").
Venum

Unread postby Venum Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:31 pm

Yep, mages using the arcane momentum will get random projectile direction on the elevator
naqada

Unread postby naqada Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:23 am

As far as i seen so far after killing talroc 8 times, it seems the backwards blinks is a bug because of the elevator, it happens on all difficulties raid finder to mythic. it seems if you blink while standing still it works like normal, but if you run while blinking it will make you go backwards. Its really annoying when you have to stack or run out with blood debuff since its the only really mobility mages got. I sent multible bug reports in game but nothing has happend yet:(

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”