[EU + Horde] <Ark>-Draenor 9/10 HC needs a mage

Phailz

[EU + Horde] <Ark>-Draenor 9/10 HC needs a mage

Unread postby Phailz Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:06 pm

<Ark> Draenor-Horde EU wants YOU

- ARK is a progress minded guild focusing on HC and Myth Currently 9/10 HC and solid progress on Hanz/Franz mythic as well as Blackhand HC. We reformed the guild in start BRF, and therefore we don't have any myth HM kills.

- We dont have a template for your application. Thats up to you what you wanna tell us. I recommend stuff like: Experience pre WoD, warcraftlogs parses, armory link, description of your mindset when you play + whatever you find relevant. The more thorough you are with your application, the better your chances are on gettin' a spot.

- We currently need following classes: Mage... Exeptional applications are always welcome. We will have a talk in /w if you decide to apply. If this conversation clearly shows that you lack experience or skill you wont be given a trial. Posts from warcraftlogs is a nice bonus, but not a must

- A bit about ARK: We are a family-like guild, where we value fellowship and teamplay. Noone is above the guild. These values does not exclude progress-minded attitude. Actually we have the philosophy that a friendly atmosphere will help progress. If you find these values ideal, ARK might be the place for you

- What we expect from you: We expect that you are grown up in your attitude, and that you are a teamplayer. Loot!@#$%s/emo-kids will be excluded very fast. On the other hand we expect you to know your class, and willingsness to improve/push your class is a must as well as willingness to wipe alot on Myth.
So to summarize: You have to be good at 2 aspects of the game:
- 1) Teamplay Teamplay Teamplay
- 2) Knowing your class and knowing which spec is good on which fight etc etc.

If these values are values you can identify yourself with, throw a /w to me here on the forums, or in-game (phailz is my char ingame) – we can chat on TS as well if you prefer that :)

Best regards <ARK>
Phailz

Re: [EU + Horde] <Ark>-Draenor 9/10 HC needs a mage

Unread postby Phailz Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:23 pm

I can add that im solo mage in <ARK> atm and i'm an experienced mage that wants some competition and theorycraft pingpong. We all know that competition + teamwork is the best combo of pushing it :)

Ive raided since vanilla --> Ulduar... then break... then world top 100 in first tier of cata, then casual mode for some years until WoD released

So if you think you can bring some competition and teamwork throw me a /w in-game or post in here

Best regards

Return to “Guild Recruitment”