[Oceanic] [H] One night a week raiding (13/13N, 13/13H)

Xei

[Oceanic] [H] One night a week raiding (13/13N, 13/13H)

Unread postby Xei Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:40 am

7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 4/7 Mythic in Highmaul
10/10N and 10/10H in BRF
13/13N and 13/13H HFC

Desperately need another Mage.

Unlikely to consider applicants below ilvl690 (would prefer 695+ as we are doing Heroic Archimonde weekly and Heroic HFC upper tier).

Apply at our website: http://www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com" target="_blank - You don't need to register to put in an application. Please use the template in the application forum.

You can complete your initiate phase from another server/guild - but once we approve your application we will need you to transfer and join our guild.

•One night a week raiding, Sunday night, 1900-2230 server time
•Horde – Saurfang (Oceanic PvE server)
•Xei#1632

For those who want a full explanation of where I want to take the guild, please read the below.

Endless Fury – Saurfang Horde (Oceanic PvE)

Vision
To have a full team of friendly and capable players to be able to complete raid content at our own pace - one night a week on a Sunday evening, approx 1900-2230 server time.

Mission
To complete as much raid content as we can before the next raid instance, linearly, including Mythic difficulty when we get to it.

Raid scheduling and planning will be done via the in-game calendar invite and/or the guild website (http://www.endlessfury/guildlaunch.com" target="_blank).

I have sourced a Teamspeak3 server for us to use – make sure you download and update your TS3 client.

Important points to understand when signing on to this

•The reason we only raid one night a week is that we all have other commitments during the week that are far more important than WoW (work, family etc). Hence, during the week, there is likely to be very few players online from the guild. If you are after a big guild with loads of people online to do stuff with every night of the week, this isn’t the place for you.

Having said that, we often run an alt/casual raid on Wednesday nights.

What you can expect from Endless Fury

•Strong and committed leadership. I have been guild and raid leading since WoW was born (I played open WoW beta all the way through to today). Hopefully this document gives you some sort of insight into how much time and effort I put into this.

•Good communications around the intent and direction of the guild. Starting with this, but as things evolve and if our intent or direction shift, I will plaster it all over the forums and seek input from everyone. Whilst I am the Guild Leader, this is not a total dictatorship, and any future change of intent/direction of the guild needs to be discussed before a decision made.

•The guild has a large sum of gold (300k), so guild repairs will be enabled for raid nights.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”