10/10H Guild LF DPS

crueltyok

10/10H Guild LF DPS

Unread postby crueltyok Tue May 09, 2017 8:01 pm

B I N D of AREA 52 is a 3-night guild looking for a few good DPS and healers—DPS preferably ranged. We raid Wednesday, Sundays and Mondays 9-12 EST. For more information, please reach out to one of the officers. Current Progression is 10/10 H NH, Cleared ToV and EN on heroic. We are looking to push Mythic’s with Skilled Players only.
We are looking for skilled players who are capable of competing with our current raiders. 90% of our players have been raiding since Vanilla. Just as important, we are looking for players who share our goals and values and who will prove good additions to the guild. Before applying to <B I N D> please take a look at our logs and ask yourself if you think that you will be a competitive asset to this guild. Your progression should be similar or close to our own, or otherwise your own logs should be very impressive. We want you to be part of a team, not a someone we have to carry on our backs. We will always consider players who present themselves as responsible, mature, and articulate, regardless of gear level or current experience.

B I N D is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. We provide a relaxed raid environment that is still focused on progression, and we look forward to pushing TOS mythic progression while always having a good time.

B I N D was formed by a group of core raiders who had already been raiding together for several years. Because we make every effort to recruit players who will be a good fit with us and not just players with impressive parses, we've built a fun, drama-free community of people who actually enjoy raiding with one another. If you're looking for a mature yet laid-back home with no drama and where things run smoothly, we might be the guild for you!

If we sound like what you're looking for, please reach out to one of the officers below.
Loot system: Master Loot
Contacts:
Crueltyok#1477
Vexvm#1609
WoYRuben#1656
Lamezor#1532
Sathome97#1807
Sineal#1961

Return to “Guild Recruitment”