[US] <Six Beers Deep> Area 52 (Horde)

Figdan

[US] <Six Beers Deep> Area 52 (Horde)

Unread postby Figdan Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 pm

This is not the guild my mage is in, but if I were to ever leave Refined, this is where I would head. I currently raid with them on my warlock. Great group of people- they manage to have a ton of fun while clearing content in a respectable amount of time on a minimal raid schedule (9 hours a week). They are desperately in need of a good mage for WoD. Check them out!

<Six Beers Deep> is a top 250 US progression guild that is looking for more great players to join as we finish out the expansion and move into WoD. We emphasize knowing the basics and fundamentals of raiding and executing those as if you were in the WNBA. There's always room to show off like Lebron from time to time, but the bottom line is that solid fundamentals and teamwork from the Spurs is what downs bosses and takes home championships. That's what we're looking for.

When?
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8-11pm EST
We generally get on the beta as a guild for five mans / do alt runs over the weekend.

What are we looking for?
All highly skilled dps are welcome and encouraged to apply, but specifically:
Rogue
Hunter
Warlock
Balance Druid
Dps Warrior
Mage
Resto Druid

We're here to play a video game and have fun, so good luck in your search and please contact any of us with questions or app on the website.

sbd.guildlaunch.com
sirdidymus#1558
freak#1496
cupcakeninja#1884
chrissy2327#1505
Lif#1216
Fiigdan#1137 (me)

Return to “Guild Recruitment”