The state of mages in Beta?

Anything mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages.
Yonaz

The state of mages in Beta?

Unread postby Yonaz Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:56 am

I started playing this game I love and hate in 2004, and have pretty much had my fire mage as main ever since. I had a short break in WoD and played a Paladin, but went back to mage in Legoin again. Recently, probably connected to this drought, I'v started to not enjoying my mage as much as I used to. I don't know what it is, but I think it's the fact that I have played same specc for DECADES! I still haven't decided if I should go on with the mage as main for another expansion, so my question is for you lucky bastards with Beta access: how are mages in Beta, and what specc is the best so far?
Zord

Re: The state of mages in Beta?

Unread postby Zord Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:19 pm

I am having the same problem as you my man!!! keep thinking another class, as mage has just got, well boring :( but its my main i have played since 2004! and i really want to keep playing it!
Aurorastarr

Re: The state of mages in Beta?

Unread postby Aurorastarr Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:44 pm

I'm in beta, though I haven't played a mage, but I can tell you that frost mages are very strong right now. Fire is the worst of the three specs.

Return to “General Discussion”