6.1 Alchemy Trinkets

Anything mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages.
Magicdoge

6.1 Alchemy Trinkets

Unread postby Magicdoge Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello!

Has anyone had a chance to look at the new alch trinket? I have stage 2 Sandmans and I was wondering if it might be worth it to just hold off on 3 and go for the new trinket?

Thanks! :D
Komma
Administrator

Re: 6.1 Alchemy Trinkets

Unread postby Komma Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:31 am

While the trinket is already available in PTR data (and hence available to SimC as well), I would hold off a bit before making decisions based on it. During the early weeks of WoD trinket hotfix madness, we've seen trinket charts turned upside down several times.

There's also the fact that we haven't seen any balancing changes for the 3 specs yet. It'd be a bit silly to make early bets on a profession-locked trinket right now.
Admin of Altered Time.

Have an issue with the website or moderation? Send me a PM!
Emerys

Unread postby Emerys Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:48 am

Not to mention the fact that BRF will already be out by the time 6.1 hits and the trinket itself seems a bit overbudget to me.
Don't get me wrong stats are great but not sure if it's worth it.
Berlinia

Unread postby Berlinia Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:42 am

Not to mention the fact that BRF will already be out by the time 6.1 hits and the trinket itself seems a bit overbudget to me.
Don't get me wrong stats are great but not sure if it's worth it.
Weren't Alchemy trinkets historically over-budget?
kaelleria

Unread postby kaelleria Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Usually...

Keep in mind it will take you 60 Savage blood and 650 Alchemical Catelysts to make the max rank trinket.

You also need to be an alchemist. Not sure if they'll work if you switch after the fact.

Return to “General Discussion”