[7.0] Class Hall's location speculation thread.

Anything mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages.
nathyiel

[7.0] Class Hall's location speculation thread.

Unread postby nathyiel Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:16 am

Class Hall will be one of the huge things in Legion.
It's where we will manage our artifact weapon, send Champion to help us on the field (not like actual followers) and gather with other fellow mage from both faction (Sanctuary).
Some class already know there one (Archerus for DK, Dalaran sewers for Rogue, etc). The location of the mage class hall haven't been revealed for the moment.

There's a few good location :
A tower in Dalaran, near the Nexus, near Karazan, etc.

Crazy idea are welcome !!!
my twitter : @nathyiel
my armory : Nathyiel (DalaranEU)
Frost rocks on cleave but Fire reigns on AoE. Where is Arcane ?
Zelendria

Re: [7.0] Class Hall's location speculation thread.

Unread postby Zelendria Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:41 pm

If I can't talk to all my fellow Mages I really don't see the point of going there other than anything Blizz force me to.
They're creating an illusion that it's the coming together of the classes with a common goal, yet ultimately there will be a distinct line between 'us and them'.

We have Glyph of Arcane Language, but that doesn't really solve the issue for every other class.
nathyiel

Unread postby nathyiel Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:06 am

If I can't talk to all my fellow Mages I really don't see the point of going there other than anything Blizz force me to.
They're creating an illusion that it's the coming together of the classes with a common goal, yet ultimately there will be a distinct line between 'us and them'.

We have Glyph of Arcane Language, but that doesn't really solve the issue for every other class.
It will be the same things than with Dalaran or Shattarth. Like all sanctuary zone, faction will be kept distinct as there the center of the game. The *work together* are only in-fact *Cease of Fire* they just report things later and tension will still exists. And we won't be able to speak to the other faction, it should cause too many problem. Just look at mercenary in pvp. The *working together* are always be a lore things.

For the Class Hall, we don't have any detail but we will need to go there because they're will be some quest, artifact weapon things, etc. I think they could be compared to our Garrison at some point.

Finally, Blizz want to put the focus on Class this extension. Why not? Class quest, lore, etc have always be a strong demand from player.
nathyiel

Unread postby nathyiel Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:15 pm

I have searched what could be good location for the mage class halls. Here is my finding and what I think of it:
> some mage tower somewhere in azeroth. The most notable is the one in Azshara. While an interristing idea, there's more iconic place.
> outland/draenor place. There's good possibility but Legion has the "back to azeroth" feeling. So I don't think it will be the case.
> Dalaran Crater. While a cool idea, there's nothing left there.
> Magister Terasse. Kael'thas isn't there so we can use it but there is beter place.
> Karazhan librairy. I want it. Kara is on list for legion, etc. But we can't have nice things. (Like ravenhold for rogue).

Here's the 2 places that have the most probability to make it :
> the nexus. It's best place any mage can dream of. The only things that go against is that it's not Dalaran.
> a tower in Legion's Dalaran. It's most likely the best place for the class hall as the whole history of the class is linked to the city. My big question will be : won't it be too much with dalaran as a legion's capital, underbelly being for rogue and a revamp Violet Hold dungeon ?
Glitzerbling

Unread postby Glitzerbling Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:31 pm

maybe we rewind time when traveling to our class hall and have the old dalaran (where theres now a crater) as class hall. I mean we're mages, we can do whatever the fucck we want.

Return to “General Discussion”