Someone should make a "mythic+ tips & tricks"

Anything mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages.
skeletonpoop

Someone should make a "mythic+ tips & tricks"

Unread postby skeletonpoop Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:09 pm

I don't mean to sound lazy asking someone else to do it, it's just that I don't come on here often enough nor do I do enough m+/high m+ to feel comfortable putting together/managing a large compendium of m+ tips. If I was going to do it I would want it to be good and well maintained

I thought about this after doing a HoV where I realized that Skovald's felblaze rush can be avoided with a well-timed shimmer. I have some other tips but not much other than iceblock X mechanic. With mythic+ guides becoming more popular I feel like a tips and tricks thread for mages in m+ is somewhat due
ezekielyo

Re: Someone should make a "mythic+ tips & tricks"

Unread postby ezekielyo Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:31 am

I am considering adding everything I know to the "Tips and Tricks" part of the guide and collaborating with Herux, the other guide creator also. It's quite a big task and I'm lazy but it will get done at some point!
skeletonpoop

Re: Someone should make a "mythic+ tips & tricks"

Unread postby skeletonpoop Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:39 pm

It would definitely be welcomed! I'm sure I'm not the only person who would be very interested to read what you guys have to say

Return to “General Discussion”