Concordance of the Legionfall and AP

Anything mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages.
pinneleo

Concordance of the Legionfall and AP

Unread postby pinneleo Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:12 pm

i got alot of AP saved up now and dont know how many points i should invest in Concordance of the Legionfall?
Should i just max or invest in a offspecc?
music49

Re: Concordance of the Legionfall and AP

Unread postby music49 Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:01 pm

considering it would take around years of non-stop mythic + farming to max out your artifact weapon, I suggest getting at least one point in concordance in each spec and then, focusing more on your main spec
fruitbat

Unread postby fruitbat Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

Given there's no clear 'best' spec for mage:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/13#class=Mage

Each spec seems particularly applicable to specific fights, ie. Frost for Goroth, Sisters, Maiden; Fire for Demonic Inquisition, Mistress, Desolate Host; and Arcane for Harjatan; Kil'Jaeden seems split between Frost & Fire. Admittedly these are the top parsing mages, but suggests that swapping between specs is more useful than focusing on just one?

Fortunately Blizzard designed the new artifact weapon system to enable easy swapping between specs ... no, wait, the other thing - penalising swapping between specs.
magictricks

Unread postby magictricks Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:23 pm

fire on DI is purely cheese, they have a ton of people go down and come up at the same time and pop all CDS on the adds.
Xinder

Unread postby Xinder Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 pm

fire on DI is purely cheese, they have a ton of people go down and come up at the same time and pop all CDS on the adds.
There's also the fact that ignite cleaving to the other boss doesn't give your torment but if you hit them with an IL via SI you get torment. So Fire can freely go ham and if their ignite jumps to the other boss while he's doing his special ability, no biggie.

Return to “General Discussion”