Antorus drops are revealed, what do we make of it?

Anything mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages.
Greddy

Antorus drops are revealed, what do we make of it?

Unread postby Greddy Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:50 am

Hello,

I can only import my character into Simcraft and go over basic stats like total dps, stat weights and such. Things will change a bit (or maybe not), but are the revealed items enough information to put them into Simcraft and make somehow accurate prediction on the spec to go for in the 7.3?

I am being impatient as hell, I know, but I just like to look forward to something and build towards it (artifact weapon in this case) and since I have no idea how could I ever compile one of those awesome "talents, stats, ...,7.*.*" kind of threads I just wanted to ask if someone has an idea based on the loot.
So, what do we (you, I have no clue) think based on the drops?

Thank you very much
Jezrien

Re: Antorus drops are revealed, what do we make of it?

Unread postby Jezrien Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:47 am

When you know stats priority it would be easier to analyze ABT gear. First of all you need crit up to 33%, then it goes haste up to 26-28% > vers > mastery > crit after 33%. The best situation (with more numbers from higher ilvl items) imo will be 33-35% crit, 30% haste, 18-20% vers, 40% mastery.

Return to “General Discussion”