I really want to play classic.

Anything (Classic) Mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages, or leveling guides.
FarbinJones

I really want to play classic.

Unread postby FarbinJones Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:39 am

As the title says I really want to play classic. I feel sometimes my RL schedule is a bit demanding, with my job and a new baby on the way and a daughter who is in grade school. Classic came out the same week I started my career, which I make way more money at this job than my old one. now I can afford to play but seems I hardly have the time to play. I love to pvp and miss pvping, since retail destroyed the entire pvp system...

I made a warrior on Grobbulus and lvled him to 20 and a druid and mage both lvl 11. I played the first month and half and simply had to put aside, with all that is going on RL, I was finding it hard to balance gaming and RL. I want to get back to playing again, since i really miss it... and pvp sounds like a lot of fun, especially on a pvp server. it would be nice to experience that again. since pvp is the one thing I really enjoyed doing in wow.vidmate mobdro word counter

Return to “General Discussion”