Mashable ice floes

Note that these are only related to World of Warcraft! Posts regarding different games or software will be removed.
JIMM

Mashable ice floes

Unread postby JIMM Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Hi guys, i am having big trouble using ice floes optimally , i always mash my buttons n end up using all 3 charges of ice floes when i only needed to use it once, resulting in severe underperformance.

anyone has any mashable ice floes -> frostbolt macro that works, ie. wont allow u to go more than 1 stack when being pressed multiple times in a second and casts frostbolt.

would also like to know if there is anyway to track the remaining duration of frozen orb AFTER it connects with the orb's targets, i always water jet too early and end up munching Fingers of Frosts procs.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Raggamasta

Re: Mashable ice floes

Unread postby Raggamasta Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Maybe something like this:

Code: Select all

/castsequence reset=2 Ice Floes, Frostbolt
cythia

Unread postby cythia Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:02 pm

I wouldn't recommend using the macro above, as a former masher I would recommend using alt codes. This is a good one for you to start out with.

Code: Select all

#showtooltip /cast [nomod] Fireball /cast [mod:alt] Ice Floes
replace the "alt" with what ever key you feel comfortable pressing, and edit your spells from there.
Gawain

Unread postby Gawain Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:45 am

Doesn't work neither. He will cast Ice Floes when "alt" is pressed, but will not cast Fireball at all.

Return to “Addons, Macros, UI and technical issues”