The WeakAuras 2 thread

Note that these are only related to World of Warcraft! Posts regarding different games or software will be removed.
adrift

Re: The WeakAuras 2 thread

Unread postby adrift Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:18 pm

I don't know if this is possible or not, but its something I would find useful. I tried a bit to make one myself but I'm not great with WA so.

Is it possible to have a WA that displays the numbers of enemy targets within X range of my target? Basically for fire and IB, I would like to be able to know exactly how many targets are within 10 yards. It can be a little tricky to eyeball it during encounters with varying hitboxes and other spell effects cluttering things up.
Berlinia

Unread postby Berlinia Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:53 pm

it is possible im bothering Krazyito to make one for me. When i get it ill share
Dutchmagoz
Administrator

Unread postby Dutchmagoz Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:18 pm

My fire four piece weakaura: (it shows the icon, with a duration timer, and makes a horn noise when it procs to ensure you don't miss it.

Code: Select all

d8IEcaGEHkTlrQxtvmxHmBPCtrKBts7ujTx0ULSFQs6NcvnmiXVPYqHunyHsgoehuK4yIYcfrTuHsTCqpuOINQAzqsphQPsQjlvtN4IIGlt56KyJIK2mv12fk6RuLQPbPmsHcxIQeJwe6XcoPsCyGRrvkNxuDAf)vP6ZkLzg18d)sjg0heSOLGRWrhXAT9uhOTVuHPmiqmEmpQPZsJsAu4v578DQ59DL8jUgxrfn((GrAG8lGGhmVxq4b1OcKXvuZJfauOMxYrmEeOHnHhbAyt4XjcNYdfEvWuuZl5igpc0WMWJanSj8iknSrHc)059hO51yHgsGppEFFSjCnZBOWdTTXv6CeJFcUIVuu1WzBZGyUMXJfqWdgD3ucFCsyvNqS5f4STzqQ5lGQHPMRz8ONdDQGAabku4NAK9GtfPzI15AgFZb6uZ3hF)jO0KCQ5vvAYqnfk8qxZOMxvPjd1uOWlGMvc18QknzOMcfEiiyuZRQ0KHAkuOWdcY4km18ybafQ5XoLQVhseuL14tcGfdYJDkvNFPed6dcwuk9E8foY7gWtkkqaokjRpGO7uQook5XJfdhSs72247UDStP6mzkuOWdOMh9COtfudiWVuIb9bblAj4kC0rSwBp1bA7lvykdceJcFm5AgAOMrHe
Owner of Altered Time.

Twitch - Twitter - Arcane Guide (AT) - Arcane Guide (IV) - Fire Guide

For any issues with a moderator or the website, send me a PM!
BynoPyny

Unread postby BynoPyny Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:44 pm

Is an evocation tick gain weakaura possible to make? Baseline it's 15% mana a tick, but this scales with haste, like trinkets, racials and lust. I usually do 1 tick evocations and in the heat of the fight can misjugde the gain and end in a gray zone between 1 tick being too little gain but 2 ticks being overkill. I can manage weakauras moderately, but I'm pretty sure this would require a custom function, something I can't do :s
lve2raft

Unread postby lve2raft Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:15 am

seems like 6.1 broke the combustion portion of the WA? It just shows up as a blank square where the icon and value used to be.
Ogo

Unread postby Ogo Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:55 am

Hey guys. I'm struggling with making a WA that makes a noise when there's 30 seconds left on my evocation. Could any of you please help?
lve2raft

Unread postby lve2raft Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:34 am

anyone got a fix for broken combustion wa?
Cvijan

Unread postby Cvijan Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:03 am

Does anyone have BRF trinkets weakauras (only for trinkets). Thanks! (Sorry if i missed)
kamikazi

Unread postby kamikazi Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:13 am

Hello, I copied an ignite string that shows the current ignite through text. i was also running combustionhelper at the the same time. the two numbers are off. the ignite for combustionhelper is lower than the WA text. am i just missing something entirely on combustion?
Komma
Administrator

Unread postby Komma Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:18 am

Hello, I copied an ignite string that shows the current ignite through text. i was also running combustionhelper at the the same time. the two numbers are off. the ignite for combustionhelper is lower than the WA text. am i just missing something entirely on combustion?
Combustion helper used to do some sort of guesstimate and prediction. I would guess that the number is inaccurate now. The WA text on the other hand just displays the current value of ignite on the target and how much it is ticking for. This means that spells in flight will not be accounted for.
Admin of Altered Time.

Have an issue with the website or moderation? Send me a PM!
kamikazi

Unread postby kamikazi Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:28 am

http://i.imgur.com/AQ7vxrb.jpg" target="_blank

Nevermind, I was looking at something completely different. They both show the same value for ignite ticks. Now what i was actually wondering about is combustionhelper shows the value combustion will tick at when you pop combust. Is there a WA string that shows this value like it shows the current ignite tick.
macbeet

Unread postby macbeet Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:26 pm

I want to share my weakauras with other mages, but all my weakauras use english spell names. Is there a way to build weakauras, so that they work with other languages? Will it work if I change all spell names to spell ids?
Dutchmagoz
Administrator

Unread postby Dutchmagoz Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:33 am

I want to share my weakauras with other mages, but all my weakauras use english spell names. Is there a way to build weakauras, so that they work with other languages? Will it work if I change all spell names to spell ids?
Fairly sure the names don't matter, and it simply uses a range of ID's behind the scenes anyway. So you should be able to share it no problem.
Owner of Altered Time.

Twitch - Twitter - Arcane Guide (AT) - Arcane Guide (IV) - Fire Guide

For any issues with a moderator or the website, send me a PM!
Seatoo

Unread postby Seatoo Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:45 am

My fire four piece weakaura: (it shows the icon, with a duration timer, and makes a horn noise when it procs to ensure you don't miss it.

Code: Select all

d8IEcaGEHkTlrQxtvmxHmBPCtrKBts7ujTx0ULSFQs6NcvnmiXVPYqHunyHsgoehuK4yIYcfrTuHsTCqpuOINQAzqsphQPsQjlvtN4IIGlt56KyJIK2mv12fk6RuLQPbPmsHcxIQeJwe6XcoPsCyGRrvkNxuDAf)vP6ZkLzg18d)sjg0heSOLGRWrhXAT9uhOTVuHPmiqmEmpQPZsJsAu4v578DQ59DL8jUgxrfn((GrAG8lGGhmVxq4b1OcKXvuZJfauOMxYrmEeOHnHhbAyt4XjcNYdfEvWuuZl5igpc0WMWJanSj8iknSrHc)059hO51yHgsGppEFFSjCnZBOWdTTXv6CeJFcUIVuu1WzBZGyUMXJfqWdgD3ucFCsyvNqS5f4STzqQ5lGQHPMRz8ONdDQGAabku4NAK9GtfPzI15AgFZb6uZ3hF)jO0KCQ5vvAYqnfk8qxZOMxvPjd1uOWlGMvc18QknzOMcfEiiyuZRQ0KHAkuOWdcY4km18ybafQ5XoLQVhseuL14tcGfdYJDkvNFPed6dcwuk9E8foY7gWtkkqaokjRpGO7uQook5XJfdhSs72247UDStP6mzkuOWdOMh9COtfudiWVuIb9bblAj4kC0rSwBp1bA7lvykdceJcFm5AgAOMrHe

*starts to chant* We're not worthy! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

Any chance you could make one if possible for the arcane 4pc proc too?
Faykoz

Unread postby Faykoz Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:12 pm

can anyone make me a WA that whenever a certain person casts tranquility it displays a graphic?
My guild has tied amp magic to tranquility and our amp magics are used when certain pop tranq.
Breaktheice

Unread postby Breaktheice Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:28 am

Hey guys, my WAs for 6.1 for all mage specs:

Strings:

Mage Self Auras: http://pastebin.com/UiDXJqnz" target="_blank
+ Tracks just about everything you need to track, including the 2 pc bonuses for arcane and frost, the 4 pc bonus for fire, all BRF trinkets, the HM haste trinket, all major DPS spells, and other misc spells.

Mage Graphics: http://pastebin.com/yF7RQKZN" target="_blank
+ Just some misc graphics for FoF, BF, Arcane Missiles, Heating Up, and Pyro!

Cooldowns Column 1: http://pastebin.com/VRwT2hYx" target="_blank
+ First Column of DPS cooldowns. Will automatically update as you switch talents and specs.

Cooldowns Column 2: http://pastebin.com/LVy2cqHt" target="_blank
+ Second Column of Cooldowns. Will automatically update as you switch talents and/or specs.

Mage Target Debuffs: http://pastebin.com/tfswmUJg" target="_blank
+ Tracks your debuffs on your current target

Mage Misc Procs: http://pastebin.com/EevAEiCd" target="_blank
+ For tracking Ice Floes stacks, PoM, Frost 2 PC bonus stacks, Frostwolf enchant stacks, etc.

Mage Bomb n Nova: http://pastebin.com/8DrU4Esv" target="_blank
+ Tracks Ice Nova, Blast Wave, Supernova, Living Bomb, Nether Tempest, and Frost Bomb

Mage Tier 6: http://pastebin.com/CzNvFKBk" target="_blank
+ For tracking Incanter's Flow and RoP

Mage Externals: http://pastebin.com/7iyjPAD6" target="_blank
+ For any externals you receive. Includes Aspect of the Fox, Time Warp, Amp Magic, Roar druid, and certain Paladin buffs.
yab21

Unread postby yab21 Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Does anyone have BRF trinkets weakauras (only for trinkets). Thanks! (Sorry if i missed)
I too was wondering if someone had a WA string with this as well. I found strings on a Warlock forum, but they seemed to be broken. I was wondering if anyone had any working ones.

Thanks.
Komma
Administrator

Unread postby Komma Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:13 pm

If you mean just tracking the trinket buff, it's pretty straight forward to make a standard Aura tracking icon, using the dropdown menus.
Admin of Altered Time.

Have an issue with the website or moderation? Send me a PM!
Pkm

Unread postby Pkm Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:42 am

I couldnt find what i was looking for so i might as well ask, since first page is pre wod stuff and this site isnt easy on the eyes heh.

Any WA strings on RoP, timer and warnings if you aren't standing in it?
A WA string where upon reaching 4 stacks on arcane a small sound plays?
Chev
Global Moderator

Unread postby Chev Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:14 am

Here you go. http://altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic ... t=40#p7137" target="_blank

You will need to add a sound for when you get to 4 x AC but I has sound for everything else, including not standing in RoP which plays a very annoying sound of a telephone ringing.

Return to “Addons, Macros, UI and technical issues”