SpellSteal alert/addon

Note that these are only related to World of Warcraft! Posts regarding different games or software will be removed.
Jhesian

SpellSteal alert/addon

Unread postby Jhesian Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:07 pm

SpellSteal alert/addon

Sometimes when fighting a group of mobs several targets may have buffs like void shell or stone bulwark.

Obviously the mob i am targeting i can see the buff appear on the target frame and i immediately spellsteal it.
However i don't see the buff on the mobs i am not targeting.

Is there any spellsteal addon or spellsteal alert for mobs that i am not targeting?
I downloaded the spellstealer from curse but that only adds a spellsteal monitor for my current target.
I need notifications for mobs i am in combat with but not currently targeting or focusing.
Chev
Global Moderator

Re: SpellSteal alert/addon

Unread postby Chev Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 am

My suggestion would be something like tidy plates. Normally it is configured to show your debuffs such Mage Bombs on targets but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing the option to set up a list of buffs / debuffs which you could configure to be a list of spells which are steal-able.
Calo
Global Moderator

Unread postby Calo Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:05 pm

ElvUI also shows this by default on mobs if you have target bars enabled if i'm not mistaken.
Killget

Unread postby Killget Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:57 pm

The Addon : We Dont Wipe has an option to show when an enemy has a spellstealable buff.

I guess you could remove all of the Spell Rotation ques from the options and only leave the spellsteal alert on

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/we-dont-wipe
Jhesian

Unread postby Jhesian Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Mmmm thx ill check these out
I alrdy have Elvui and the buffs arnt showing on the nameplates. I am playing around with the filters.

Anyone have a list of ALL the steal-able buffs in WoD 5mans and raids?

So far:
Stone Bulwark
Void Shell
Reactive Earth Shield
Cauterize
Molten Core
Rejuvenating Serum
Briarskin
Rapid Tides
Slaver's Rage
Kyrox

Unread postby Kyrox Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:41 pm

Get weakauras, import this aura: http://pastebin.com/HSCn2WHE" target="_blank. Should work for all stealable buffs.

Return to “Addons, Macros, UI and technical issues”