Possible to macro arcane blast to crystal if its spawned?

Note that these are only related to World of Warcraft! Posts regarding different games or software will be removed.
Sherrell

Possible to macro arcane blast to crystal if its spawned?

Unread postby Sherrell Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:31 am

I'm really annoyed on switching to crystal for A-Blasts and then to boss again for A-Missiles during PoF procs.
My clicking skills are poor and I usually click a stupid imp or something during a fight like mannoroth.

I was wondering if its possible to macro A-Blasts onto the crystal when it spawns without switching targets. Otherwise when the crystal is absent, it would cast A-Blasts onto your current target as normally.

I tried something like:

/cast [@Prismatic Crystal,exists] Arcane Blast

but it dosen't seem to work. Any tips? Is this possible?
Komma
Administrator

Re: Possible to macro arcane blast to crystal if its spawned

Unread postby Komma Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:10 am

Could probably make a macro that does /tar Prismatic Crystal and then /targetlasttarget to return after the cast.
Admin of Altered Time.

Have an issue with the website or moderation? Send me a PM!
Curnivore

Unread postby Curnivore Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:08 am

Such things are considered auto-playing by Blizzard and unlikely to ever be supported. It's probably right because in a complex script they could probably auto-play a whole fight. What they could do is stop making rotations so complex by mistake 8-)
Xyren

Unread postby Xyren Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:16 pm

why not do it the other way around? :p keep crystal in target and do /cast [@boss1] arcane missiles or use a focus target and a /cast[@focus] arcane missiles (thats what i do in combination with a mouseover set focus macro)

Return to “Addons, Macros, UI and technical issues”