US/NA Guild Recruitment Sticky

Anything (Classic) Mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages, or leveling guides.
Akraen
Staff emeritus

US/NA Guild Recruitment Sticky

Unread postby Akraen Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:31 am

This thread is for any US/North American Classic WoW Guild Recruitment spam.
Akraen
Staff emeritus

[Classic][A] <Natural Order> on US-Bloodsail Buccaneers

Unread postby Akraen Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:33 am

[Classic][A] <Natural Order> on US-Bloodsail Buccaneers

On WoW Classic? RP realm, US-Bloodsail Buccaneers is where I'm calling home for <Natural Order> after 13 long years as guild leader. We've had a lot of ups, downs, and sideways epochs within our guild. Classic is one big experiment and I can't say for sure how things will go, but the intention is to keep the schedule non-intrusive to lives (many of us are in our 30's), but still get stuff done. There's enough collective experience in general within the guild that when groups/raids/pvp forms, you can anticipate enough skill to get the job done.

If you want a laid back, casual, no strings/obligations experience in a growing community on Classic, we may be for you. Multi-time zone activity and good conversation. I lead the guild with my husband from Norway, despite being on a US realm. We have people with a variety of work schedules as well. So far we seem to have 24/7 activity.

No application required, just whisper anyone in the guild. Plenty of trust to go around-- members can invite alts/friends/family/anyone and enjoy the nostalgia together! There is no downside to widening our community so long as all follow the golden rule!

I'll update things as time goes on and we gradually hit 60 and are looking to coalesce into groups. I'm looking to set some times to assemble and possibly some other guild alliances on the realm so we can enjoy some 40-man content without putting pressure on our lives.

PS: we have a pro kiter in the guild, if you like kiting things, hit up Edalashan

Return to “General Discussion”