Alliance Dungeon Questline Guides

Anything (Classic) Mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages, or leveling guides.
JosephTaylor

Alliance Dungeon Questline Guides

Unread postby JosephTaylor Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:59 pm

When I first started playing WoW I bought all the guides I could find to help learn the game. The old “Dungeon Companion” guide was my bible questing back in the day.

I noticed that compared to a lot of the guides I have still, most of the online information isn’t 100% complete to what I have on paper or I can remember. For example, Shared questlines on databases are categorized as faction specific, Loot tables are missing, and the WoWhead BRD guide doesn’t even have the “Jailbreak” questline listedtweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Since I have some friends and co-workers playing WoW for the first time tonight, I thought it would be helpful to write up guides for all the quests you could complete in dungeons since that was one of my fav things to do in Classic WoW.

So below is a link to all the Alliance (sorry not sorry Horde) Dungeon Questlines you can complete in Classic phase 1. I didn’t have Beta access, so this is my best effort just off old paper guides and online resources.

The resources I used to compile this information were Wowhead, ClassicDB.ch, wowisclassic.com, and the original physical Dungeon Companion guide.

Return to “General Discussion”