Alliance of Stalagg, what has kept you here???

Anything (Classic) Mage specific not covered by any of the other subforums, like raid instance guides for mages, or leveling guides.
ThomasAnderson

Alliance of Stalagg, what has kept you here?

Unread postby ThomasAnderson Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:53 pm

It's hard to be Alliance on our server, every flight path is camped, every dungeon instance is dominated, and it takes 10+ graveyard runs to get into you blackrock mountain instance. What's kept you here, the things that make it worth it? Those of you who have left, was the transfer worth it?10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com

For me, I'm just happy to have a small guild with good people. I'm ok with this server and being killed by the endless sea of Horde just feels like par for the course. Doesn't even phase me when I die, just release and run back, release and run back, release and run back, release and run back. The most frustrating part isn't griefing, it's how time consuming it is to get from fp to istance, getting to an entrance takes one hour.
ThomasAnderson

Unread postby ThomasAnderson Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:52 am

For me, I'm just happy to have a small guild with good people. I'm ok with this server and being killed by the endless sea of Horde just feels like par for the course. Doesn't even phase me when I die, just release and run back, release and run back, release and run back, release and run back. The most frustrating part isn't griefing, it's how time consuming it is to get from fp to istance, getting to an entrance takes one hour.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox
ThomasAnderson

Unread postby ThomasAnderson Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:15 am

It's hard to be Alliance on our server, every flight path is camped, every dungeon instance is dominated, and it takes 10+ graveyard runs to get into you blackrock mountain instance. What's kept you here, the things that make it worth it? Those of you who have left, was the transfer worth itappvalley tutuapp tweakbox

For me, I'm just happy to have a small guild with good people. I'm ok with this server and being killed by the endless sea of Horde just feels like par for the course. Doesn't even phase me when I die, just release and run back, release and run back, release and run back, release and run back. The most frustrating part isn't griefing, it's how time consuming it is to get from fp to istance, getting to an entrance takes one hour.

Return to “General Discussion”