Temporal flux - Single Target

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
Amagezing

Temporal flux - Single Target

Unread postby Amagezing Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi, I'm currently using Temporal flux for single target instead of overpowered.
Amplification
Slipstream
Rune of Power
Charged Up
Chrono Shift
Erosion
Temporal Flux
I feel it to be quite useful in single target encounters. not having to push haste to 21% I have more freedom in other stats. I have chosen to really stack up on mastery(50%)>crit(25%) as it gives me a bigger mana pool, regeneration and damage % also having kilt/bracers (also taking charged up talent) with the 4 set I find myself never having to go into conserve phase as I can just keep throwing out blasts and missiles until I go OOM pretty much at the same time as evocation is off cooldown for a perpetual burn. Along side potion of prolonged power temporal flux just feels more valuable to use as each arcane blast is buffed via the cast time and mastery increase, not having to cram everything into a 13 second window as overpower demands is great too. At the moment I am just trying to farm ethereal sensitivity relics to really solidify this build and the main point in this post is to offer a viable and stable alternative to what is the current 'standard' build and would like any input on how it could be made better. The results I am getting are satisfying DPS-wise so give it a try and let me know what you think :)
Forrader

Re: Temporal flux - Single Target

Unread postby Forrader Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi, sounds interesting but do you have any combat logs uploaded to see it in comparison to the common builds?
Amagezing

Re: Temporal flux - Single Target

Unread postby Amagezing Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Hi, sounds interesting but do you have any combat logs uploaded to see it in comparison to the common builds?
Nothing really worthwhile atm, pc melted so I'm currently using a really old laptop to raid on (1-3FPS at best) and the Guild is doing a sterling job at carrying me through this rough time. I will upload some decent logs for Nighthold in a week or 2 when Dell pulls the finger out. On the single raiders training dummy in Warspear on a 7 minute fight with dual prolonged power/food/flask/timewarp is showing between 615-640k DPS on 4 tests so far which is a considerable amount more then when I'm using the overpowered crit build on the same dummy which is between 560-580k DPS with the same time and buffs.
I have never used SimC before but will give it a go tomorrow to get some ideas from that.

Return to “Arcane”