Just got Kilt, and now i'm lost!

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
Thundermight

Just got Kilt, and now i'm lost!

Unread postby Thundermight Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:40 am

Before everything, apologise me for my bad english.
I just got Kilt yesterday and now i have Kilt, Rhonin's, KJ, Belovir and boots.
Before it i was fine, but now i don't have a fucking idea what to do.
So i came with a few questions for you guys, all considering a single target fight.
-Is it worthy using 2 mana legendaries? (kilt/rhonin) and if yes, how much i must dump my mastery to?
-Should i focus on "caps", like versa/haste?
-I really don't like whispers in the dark, due it's inconsistency, there is any efficient way to play with my legendaries (listed above) w/o it?
- Again about whispers, if i choose to use it, which status i need to go for, or which caps i have using this trinket?
-Any possible use for t19 4p bonus? it was fine while i had only rhonin's, but with both it had devalued alot.

I'm complete lost, not sure about anything anymore, and can't get consistent tests from dummies. I hope this change when tos come with t20.
Thundermight

Re: Just got Kilt, and now i'm lost!

Unread postby Thundermight Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:41 am

maynord

Unread postby maynord Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:42 pm

- Two mana legendaries is fine, especially in progression it is more forgiving -- gives you more flexibility to burst prio adds for example. A lot of people parse quite high with mana legendary + DPS legendary combos though. But because your trinkets are really good, I wouldn't recommend using KJBW. When you get Cord / Shard, then I would recommend pairing it with Kilt.

- Nah there aren't any caps. Basically you can completely ignore Mastery. Sim yourself and see your stat prio -- most of us end up simming Crit >= Vers > Haste. They are often so close that ilvl will be the best upgrade.

- I hate Whispers too! But nah there aren't any special synergies with your legendaries.

- T19 4p + Kilt doesn't have any special synergy either, just gives you more control over your mana really. But if you get Gravity Spiral, Spiral + Kilt + T19 4p is great and gives you a LOT of control.
ddg121

Unread postby ddg121 Mon May 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Piggybacking on this thread I also just got the kilt, I have all other arcane legendaries except Belt and Sephuz.

What is the conserve phase for kilt? Is it ABx4 > Barrage? I plan on using Kilt + Shard for most fights.
Zarbin

Unread postby Zarbin Tue May 02, 2017 4:19 am

With kilt, even in conserve you can AB pretty freely because the barrage will give you back some Mana ( even more with the new Mark trait). As long as you never dip below like 30% you're probably ok, and even if you totally screw yourself and oom, a few rounds of 3xAB into barrage and you're back in business. Kilt makes Mana almost completely a non issue

Return to “Arcane”