Tier 4 talents with Tier 20 Set Piece

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
Aégwynn

Tier 4 talents with Tier 20 Set Piece

Unread postby Aégwynn Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:33 pm

Hey.

As many of you most likely have. I have the Tier 20 set at 2 piece bonus. It made me think that if I do not have the legendary kilt on there is not much use in using Charged Up for anything because once you use Presence of Mind you get your 4 Arcane Charge's so I have been taking supernova for single target and of course Resonance for multi target which I do regardless. I asume that is the way to go. Correct me if i am wrong. :)
Naustis

Re: Tier 4 talents with Tier 20 Set Piece

Unread postby Naustis Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:06 pm

Hey.

As many of you most likely have. I have the Tier 20 set at 2 piece bonus. It made me think that if I do not have the legendary kilt on there is not much use in using Charged Up for anything because once you use Presence of Mind you get your 4 Arcane Charge's so I have been taking supernova for single target and of course Resonance for multi target which I do regardless. I asume that is the way to go. Correct me if i am wrong. :)
Resonance is better than Charged UP even without T20 :D
Louzar

Unread postby Louzar Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:55 pm

Hey.

Resonance is better than Charged UP even without T20 :D
Where is your source for this? because as far as I know charged up is better in ST, Resonance for cleave
Naustis

Unread postby Naustis Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:39 pm

Sim yourself :)

For me resonance is like 30k ahead of charged up no matter what gear setup I use.
Dakodai

Unread postby Dakodai Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:35 am

I use Resonance with pretty much every setup.

The only exception would be if the target's gon' die before I ever have to barrage and im not using t20 2pc. Might as well take charged up then for the instant nuke on pull.

edit: Supernova might be worth it if there's only ever one target during the whole fight. Nevermind, it's resonance.
<Inspiring life quote>

Return to “Arcane”