Arcane mage - ToS Troubles

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
DrkSilver

Arcane mage - ToS Troubles

Unread postby DrkSilver Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 am

Hi Guys,

Kinda new here, but heard this was the place to go ^^
At the moment i play Arcane mage for our ToS Progress, happen to like the spec, as i came from fire.

I am struggeling with my DPS to keep it steady throughout the raid. At the moment it's too inconsistent.
When there is movement involved i drop big numbers on my DPS.
Now i know that it is not to overcome, but if there might be a chance to krank up my dps a bit it will eventually smooth out the numbers i think.

On fights with low movement i can get down around 800k, but when the movement is high i easaly drop to 500k or even lower. So i don't know if im missing something in my rotation, movement or gear at the moment. I would love some advice on this one.

A raid log ; www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FfqjaP3d2gpZGYQ1#source=10
Character : www.wowhead.com/list=52691914/eu-zenedar-drksilver

Advice is much appriciated :)
Kalstrom

Re: Arcane mage - ToS Troubles

Unread postby Kalstrom Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:19 pm

Looking at your normal Goroth log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Ff ... &source=10
You dont utilise your legendary ring, so you need someone else to bloodlust the fight on pull sk that you cam use your timewarp mid fight.
You only use PoM once in a 5 min fight, it should be used every arcane power
You moced off your rune at the start, you need to try and learn fights to know when movement is needed and work your rune usage around this.
Try get hold of the owl trinket from sisters its a llt stronger then your other on use trinket and requires less skill to use.
Just keep practocing your rotation and always dump missiles on max charges etc and you will get better
DrkSilver

Unread postby DrkSilver Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:21 pm

Looking at your normal Goroth log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Ff ... &source=10
You dont utilise your legendary ring, so you need someone else to bloodlust the fight on pull sk that you cam use your timewarp mid fight.
You only use PoM once in a 5 min fight, it should be used every arcane power
You moced off your rune at the start, you need to try and learn fights to know when movement is needed and work your rune usage around this.
Try get hold of the owl trinket from sisters its a llt stronger then your other on use trinket and requires less skill to use.
Just keep practocing your rotation and always dump missiles on max charges etc and you will get better
Thank you very much! :)
More PoM it is then, and indeed looking a bit better at the mechs. And yeah im trying to get the owl haha :) only seen it been dropped once :'(
elxadal

Unread postby elxadal Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Thank you very much! :)
More PoM it is then, and indeed looking a bit better at the mechs. And yeah im trying to get the owl haha :) only seen it been dropped once :'(
Also, don't forget they mentioned to use missles at more stacks of AB.

Ideally at 4 and at 3 if about to cap. More efficient / more damage.
DrkSilver

Unread postby DrkSilver Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Dually noted! :) Thanks

Return to “Arcane”