New 935 Alchemist stone.. Any good?

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
Ytlas

New 935 Alchemist stone.. Any good?

Unread postby Ytlas Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:36 am

Hello everyone!

Currently in the mitts of re-rolling and beginning my research into the classes I'm thinking off. Not just for Arcane but also the other two.. just how good is the new alchemist stone trinket? Is it something I should prio getting.

I'm currently sitting with a 900 Talisman + Terror.

Thank you for taking the time to read!

Ytlas
Kelmor

Re: New 935 Alchemist stone.. Any good?

Unread postby Kelmor Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:01 pm

I did some testing with it on Trainingspuppies. Currently i have very low Versa, so i tryed it. The following is very Special, it it correct for me and my eqipment. But maybe you can see some sence in it for yourself, so you can decide if you craft it for yourself.

Setup ST: Arcmage/Kilt, 900 Terror + 915 Owl, Switch to Owl and Alchistone

bad Thing! big DPSloss around 60K in 5 min. I thought the Versa could make out the loss of crit from the Terror. But that's not the case. I tryed to regaine a better balance in stats but couldn't do it without loosing a big amout of It-lvl aka Int. But the point is, that Terror do two thing, first it's a good crit-stick. Second is the effect for 5-6% damage. The Alchistone can match the first Effekt if you have low Versa. But the statbuff have just an uptime of 20-25%, thats not enough to be competetive to Terror.

Setup MT kicking 4 Butts: Mantle/Kilt 895 Whisper + 915 spectral Thurible, Switch to Whisper + Alchistone

Same! Alchistone is the better Versastick. In testing i made shure to hit all 4 Targets with the Thurbineability. In normal figths you wouldn't be that lucky. In the end there is the Argument to use the Alchistone. So it's just a little bit better for me. I think i will use it for M+ and maybe for Misstress. But I have the Feeling, that it will not be part of my equipment for long. As you said, rerolling is on the way...right now we live from day to day.

No, I don't do Sims. Don't like them. Feld allways wrong when I did.
Mana,need Mana.

Return to “Arcane”