Go for 0 tier21 pieces for Antorus?

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
Arindiel

Go for 0 tier21 pieces for Antorus?

Unread postby Arindiel Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello.
As you all probably know by now the tier21 2and4 pieces bonuses are trash.
Do you think that it ill be viable to only go for statstick items that drop in Antorus and dont even bother to collect tier 21 pieces?
Arcane usually scales well enough near the end of an expansion so by calculating a bit i see that someone that clears just heroic and collects random statstick items and not tier21 items can easily reach 37%+ crit,35%+haste,30%+mastery and around 10% versatility.
Those numbers come if you have at least a 910arcanocrystal+the new legendary trinket that has all stats same like arcanocrystal.
Anyone that thinks that going in the new raid without caring about tier21 bonuses is the right way to go or i am mistaken?
Ty
Kelmor

Re: Go for 0 tier21 pieces for Antorus?

Unread postby Kelmor Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:12 pm

As I saw the T21-Bunuses the first time, I thougt: WoW, let's go bombing Baby! p2-Bonus should be up the whole time, and a tempobuff ontop... yes please! So it'll be a musthave in M+, I think.

ST you might be right. The uptime of the Buff will be very low. In the End it will depend on how your stats evolve. I can think of a build with ChargedUp and very few Mastery where at least the 2p-Bonus can be helpfull.
Mana,need Mana.

Return to “Arcane”