Yet another trinket question.

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
Vathoren

Yet another trinket question.

Unread postby Vathoren Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Hello chaps and chapettes! I was wondering if any of the wonderful theorycrafters here could assist me in a trinket dilemma.

In my seemingly eternal fishing for an Arcanocrystal from the Argunite vendor I picked up a 925 socketed Padawsen's Unlucky Charm. I currently have a 915 Terror from the Deep (the shark trinket). Is it worth replacing the Shark with Padawsen's as a sort of dollar-store brand Arcanocrystal?

Thanks in advance!
dubsedition

Re: Yet another trinket question.

Unread postby dubsedition Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Best and easiest way is to just sim it yourself. My guess is no because vers is pretty huge over the int and you get more secondaries on a arcano.
Corpze

Re: Yet another trinket question.

Unread postby Corpze Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:03 am

Hello chaps and chapettes! I was wondering if any of the wonderful theorycrafters here could assist me in a trinket dilemma.

In my seemingly eternal fishing for an Arcanocrystal from the Argunite vendor I picked up a 925 socketed Padawsen's Unlucky Charm. I currently have a 915 Terror from the Deep (the shark trinket). Is it worth replacing the Shark with Padawsen's as a sort of dollar-store brand Arcanocrystal?

Thanks in advance!

You're better off fishing for a Statstick. I'm assuming this is for AOE use of course. If you're looking at single target you're never going to get respectable numbers without a medallion. The jump is an easy 100k ST if not higher.

Return to “Arcane”