Help with logs/parses

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
Cobalt314

Help with logs/parses

Unread postby Cobalt314 Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:08 am

So I've been playing Arcane for about 6 months now (which is admittedly about as long as I've been playing WoW in general), and I think I have a pretty good idea of how my spec works and what to do when. However, I feel like my parses could use some more work, and I was wondering what you guys think:

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... obaltheros
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... obaltheros

A few notes:
1. Feel free to ignore my Mythic parses. I haven't delved much into that territory yet, and my one pull was spent entirely learning the timing of the mechanics.
2. With regards to H Coven: I have only ever cleared them twice with my guild, which is where my logs come from. Both of those times an unnamed warlock ran into me and killed me during Golganneth.
3. Even though some of my parses may seem high, I know I'm messing up my rotation somewhere because I find myself oom and just sitting there waiting for AP to come back. This may be due to mistimed mechanics, or just zoning out, or some other thing. Any comment on any part of my rotation would tremendously help me.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Corpze

Re: Help with logs/parses

Unread postby Corpze Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:34 am

Hey there, long time arcane mage here to help fam.

I decided to use Varimathras as my guideline to help understand your ST DPS rotation and to evaluate how you do your rotation so all of my information is based upon that (As its the closest to no mech ST as possible)

Your Arcane blast / Arcane Missle ratio seems off. I'm not sure if you just entered proc city or something odd but your blasts should be way higher than your missles esp since I dont see you wearing t19 for the extra %.

Since you're saving your Arcane Power for your Medallion, you would be better off using POM in conjuction with ROP + Aluneth as it would be up in time for your next burst and give you a nice 10% increase during that time + a free barrage increase as well (with possible haste boost).

Let me know if you require any further information.
Corpze#1730

Return to “Arcane”