Soul of the Archmage Hotfix

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Mana Adepts of Azeroth.
Poly

Soul of the Archmage Hotfix

Unread postby Poly Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:23 am

Looks like we just got a hotfix: http://prntscr.com/k868hx

Seems to be a nerf to me. Sad, i hope they balance this out by increasing arcane damage by a few %.
Marsel

Re: Soul of the Archmage Hotfix

Unread postby Marsel Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:35 pm

That's a pretty big nerf to the spec beside i found it very pleasant to play during the time it was up.
JohnCrichton

Unread postby JohnCrichton Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:22 pm

This is not just nerf,this is insane,both frost and fire gets 60lvl talent and we got 15 lvl ....i asked the devs who came up with this and do they think its fair....entire expansion arcane was last on all 3 specs and now they fkced up us even more....i am really pissed cuz they forced me to change that leggo now cuz 1 additional missle is NOTHING compare to free power for 8sec or 4 charges....
Poly

Unread postby Poly Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:14 am

entire expansion arcane was last
Not exactly true: arcane has been really strong in the beginning of legion due to quickening beeing overpowered. Sadly it got nerfed really really fast and then removed. After they remade arcane and nerfed kilt and bracers by 25% arcane was in a horrible position because it got pretty much nothing to balance the loss of dps out but a 3% buff AFTER nighthold progression.

So yeha... seems like blizzard just does not care about arcane except it has an actually strong ability which could make it even remotely competitive with other dps specs.
Seeing this developement just makes me sad.

Can't say im hyped for BfA, because i feel like this will happen again. Arcane is strong now but they will just nerf it until it is unplayable again.

Return to “Arcane”