So I've been testing using https://www.wowhead.com/item=180117/emp ... =6805:1472 with https://www.wowhead.com/item=179350/ins ... =6805:1472 to achieve maximum burst. This opener would be very good on fights like Shriekwing, Huntsman, Hungering Destroyer, Artificer and Sludgefist (difficult to execute).
Basically in the opener you would cast https://www.wowhead.com/item=180117/emp ... =6805:1472 immediately and start fishing for clear casting procs. Right before the ICD of your other on-use trinket finishes, you would cast your covenant ability (if not Night Fae), https://www.wowhead.com/spell=210725/touch-of-the-magi and proceed with burst.
The precise opener is as follows:
- Precast https://www.wowhead.com/spell=30451/arcane-blast
- Use https://www.wowhead.com/item=180117/emp ... =6805:1472
- Cast https://www.wowhead.com/spell=153626/arcane-orb
- Cast https://www.wowhead.com/spell=30451/arcane-blast for 4 Arcane Charges
- Cast https://www.wowhead.com/spell=80353/time-warp
- Cast https://www.wowhead.com/spell=116011/rune-of-power
- Cast https://www.wowhead.com/spell=30451/arcane-blast until no mana
- Cast https://www.wowhead.com/spell=12051/evocation
- You should have at least 2 https://www.wowhead.com/spell=263725/clearcasting charges
- 1-2 seconds before 2nd trinket is available, cast Covenant ability, https://www.wowhead.com/spell=210725/touch-of-the-magi, https://www.wowhead.com/spell=12042/arcane-power, 2nd trinket
- Cast https://www.wowhead.com/spell=5143/arcane-missiles for the duration of https://www.wowhead.com/spell=210725/touch-of-the-magi
- Cast https://www.wowhead.com/spell=30451/arcane-blast until all buffs expire