Which World Boss to Kill?

Ask questions about your mage spec, talents, build, gear, or seek advice on logs encounters here! All requests to help DPS will be relocated here.
Siars

Which World Boss to Kill?

Unread postby Siars Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:38 pm

Moderator note: moved to Q&A.

Sorry in advance to anyone checking here for an answer. I'm actually hoping to find one myself. Has anyone figured out which world bosses are the best to try to kill during Legion? I could be mistaken, but to my understanding 3 will be up at any given time and you're only aloud to loot one of them a week or something. Again, my information is a little hazy, I just remember hearing this brought up by Xyronic's RL on his stream last night and there never really was an answer from him.
Laere

Re: Which World Boss to Kill?

Unread postby Laere Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:24 pm

I would say find out which 3 are up and find the best crit item of those three, and go for that boss maybe?
Crayon

Unread postby Crayon Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:06 am

From what I remember, there used to be 5 of the total 11 up during beta, but Blizzard hotfixed it so only 1 spawns per week, if anyone can correct me on this because I was under the assumption that we would just be killing whichever boss was spawned for that week
Fancane

Unread postby Fancane Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:30 am

From what I remember, there used to be 5 of the total 11 up during beta, but Blizzard hotfixed it so only 1 spawns per week, if anyone can correct me on this because I was under the assumption that we would just be killing whichever boss was spawned for that week
I think 1 spawns per week, but if you dont kill it you have 2 weeks more before it dissapears. So at the same given time you could have 3 world bosses if you didn't killed any of them for 3 weeks straight.

So basically yeah, there is 1 world boss/week, with a catch up mechanic for alts and new players.

Return to “Post Questions & Ask for Help >>Here!<<”