Question regarding combustion

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
Ruggi

Question regarding combustion

Unread postby Ruggi Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Hey

I just started playing WoW again after a long break a few months back, and just specced fire since I felt I had sufficient gear and I was also geting a bit bored of frost so wanted to try something new.

Anyhow, to my question. I feel that my combustions are a bit too low, I'm pleased if I get a 35k+ off, usually they end up around 20-25k (I've gotten around 50k but they are extremely rare). I've been trying to figure out why it's a bit low, and one thing I've noticed is that sometimes my LB falls off during my AT macro, how do you handle this? Should I make sure that i refresh LB before performing AT macro or is it worth it recasting mid-AT, or do I just disregard it and finish and combust?

I'm aware that my low mastery effects my combustions, but should I really get so low at my gear? Since I'm new to fire it's a bit hard for me to know around where I should be with my combustions.

Here's my gear: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... ggi/simple" target="_blank

Appreciate any comments or thoughts :)

Cheers
Dutchmagoz
Administrator

Re: Question regarding combustion

Unread postby Dutchmagoz Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:43 pm

35k+ combustions for your gear during your opener seems good. Don't re-cast living bomb during your pyro chain, it lowers your ignite quite significantly. Make sure you enter alter time with pyro!+HU+4pc and both trinkets procced.

For more specific help, link a log with your opener in it.
Owner of Altered Time.

Twitch - Twitter - Arcane Guide (AT) - Arcane Guide (IV) - Fire Guide

For any issues with a moderator or the website, send me a PM!

Return to “Fire”