Fire Quick Fix thread!

Guides and discussions of all things specific to the Pyromaniacs of Azeroth.
Figdan

Fire Quick Fix thread!

Unread postby Figdan Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 pm

If you have a fire specific question that can be answered with just a response or two, please submit it here.
Figdan

Re: Fire Quick Fix thread!

Unread postby Figdan Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:00 pm

In my noobiness i deleted the thread asking about switching from the 4 piece to 2 piece with heroic offpieces when moving it here.
The 4 piece when used correctly is about 8% pyroblast crit. This is really important for normalizing your opener combustions. I would keep your 4 piece until you can replace the pieces with their heroic counterparts.
Boomop

Unread postby Boomop Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:01 am

In my noobiness i deleted the thread asking about switching from the 4 piece to 2 piece with heroic offpieces when moving it here.
The 4 piece when used correctly is about 8% pyroblast crit. This is really important for normalizing your opener combustions. I would keep your 4 piece until you can replace the pieces with their heroic counterparts.
One thing to keep in mind too is how poorly itemized the cloth pants in SoO are. It's pretty easy to hang on to a lower ilvl Tier pants over the Haste/Mastery blue socket Heroic off-piece pants.

In general, the SoO Tier was pretty much made for Fire Mages. The fact that the chest piece is the worst piece for Fire, while still having Crit on it, speaks to that.
Dutchmagoz
Administrator

Unread postby Dutchmagoz Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:03 am

Going 2piece would be legs+shoulders most likely. Definately legs though, so no crit pants existing doesn't matter.
Owner of Altered Time.

Twitch - Twitter - Arcane Guide (AT) - Arcane Guide (IV) - Fire Guide

For any issues with a moderator or the website, send me a PM!
Garrod

Unread postby Garrod Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 pm

IIRC neither of the 2 pieces he had available to swap had crit either, which would REALLY make it not worth the swap.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... d/advanced Fire for Mythic Raiding
<Side Project> 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 5/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry

Return to “Fire”